Today I thought I would tell you all the loving and silly things my friends have said to me since I started this process. Along with this advice are some ridiculous questions I have gotten. I love y'all but just no:
1) Don't forget to cheat every once in a while or you won't be able to keep the weight off
2) You can have just 1 glass of wine right?
3) What would happen if you took a shot of vodka right now? (I swear I'm not an alcoholic)
4) Make sure you go to the gym a lot after surgery to really help the weight come off (I actually can't go to the gym for a month)
5) You will still be able to eat a lot of tacos right?
6) I mean you can live without cupcakes (lies)
7) Hopefully you won't gain it all back since you can't get the surgery twice (Thanks.. deff supportive)
8) You should be eating more, 2 ounces is just crazy.
One of the first things my Doctor told me is not to listen to my friends unless they have MD at the end of their name.
He was correct