Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nom nom nom



I know it might be hard to believe, but eating is one of my favorite things to do. That and sleeping which thank The Lord I am still able to do beautifully. Like most people, I made friends with others who shared interests with me. You guessed it! Food! On this beautiful night I went out to dinner with one of my food loving friends and felt the experienced needed sharing. I ordered what I assumed to my a smaller dish of tofu with rice. The picture above is all the food I actually got. And the tiny plate I am pointing to, of which you have to squint to see, is how much I can actually eat. To be truthful it is not even a plate, it is a slab used to pour soy sauce in. This is my life!! 

Positives:
1) my boyfriend gets take out dinner for free 
2) I now have food for the rest of the month
3) I still get to go out with my friends 
4) I NEVER go home hungry 

Negatives:
1) I WANT TO EAT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment