Friday, June 13, 2014

Boot camp

One of my best friends talked me into joining a summer boot camp class that meets twice a week for 2 months. Well we started yesterday and let me tell you it was rough!! I knew it would be intense when we started with 35 jumping jacks followed by running and 2 minutes of push-ups. What?!?! About half way through the class I turned to my friend whose birthday is in August and said "it is unfortunate that your birthday is so close because after this you will NOT be getting a birthday present!" Luckily she loves me and pushed me through and I am great full. Having friends is so important during this process and I am feeling blessed to have friends who have my back throughout this journey. 

On the left is 2 months after surgery. The second picture is 3 months out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment