Friday, May 2, 2014

Bad Date

I was once in love with a fellow who was plump and sweet but tended to melt in the sun. His name was mint-oreo ice cream. The two of us were on a date last night and while I thought it ended nicely I was sadly mistaken. I woke up this morning to him jumping on my stomach, not something a man should do after a date by the way. I ran to the bathroom in hopes that he would be on his way however things did not go as planned. I find that with men they never really do. All of a sudden I felt like throwing up, which by the way is my least favorite thing in the world. That morning I learned a whole different hatred for throw up. Dry heaving!! You see despite my previous date there was nothing left in my stomach to pass so I spent the morning basically burping into the trash can.

Worst date ever, I don't think I will be calling him back

No comments:

Post a Comment